Orders are processed from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm CET. (Express orders until 18.30 CET). Orders on weekends or public holidays will be processed the next working day. Upon receipt of your order, you will automatically receive an e-mail to confirm that your order has arrived. Your e-mail confirmation will contain the status of the items you have ordered and will confirm the selected shipping method. We accept online orders through our online shop or via online form. In this case, after receiving your order, you will receive an order confirmation with the expected shipping date.
All prices are net prices excl. Valid VAT, if applicable. Shipping costs are not included in the price. Used equipment may be subject to differential taxation under § 25a UStg. Please note that our products are not general products that we have unlimited stock. At the same time, when you place your order, you accept that lead times may arise. We will inform you about the status of your order by e-mail. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the amount of products purchased and / or to prohibit resale. In the event that a product is listed at a wrong price, we have the right to refuse the delivery or to cancel orders.
1. 100% prepayment within 3 business days after order confirmation / pro forma invoice by our finance department. The shipping costs are included in the final calculation before the written order confirmation by our sales. Please note that we only start to deliver your order after receipt of the purchase amount.
1. We only accept bank transfers for direct online orders.
2. Sofortüberweisung as secured business payment is also accepted
3. Cash payment (if picked up directly at one of our distribution points, if available and the amount does not exceed € 9,000)
All payments must be made in EURO or USD. Exceptions are only possible by prior arrangement.
1-3 Days to Germany3-5 Days European Union 5-7 Days to neighboring states 7-10 Days for Austria and Switzerland 7-12 days overseas
You are responsible for returning the goods (if applicable), taxes (if any) and any other related charges once their package has been placed. You will be charged for any additional fees you may be charged for rejected deliveries. There will be no refund for these amounts. This case occurs when one of the following conditions occurs:
1. You refuse the agreed delivery of your order for a vain reason.
2. The delivery company makes 3 unsuccessful attempts to deliver the goods to your address and you are not able to accept the delivered goods.
3. You have entered an invalid address. 4. SThey refuse to pay local taxes and customs duties and therefore do not receive their goods.
Note: You are responsible for all applicable customs duties and taxes in the destination country, which are not included in the total bill of Xpresscell Telco. If a shipment is rejected by you for customs clearance fees or returned to us because of restrictions imposed by your country on the importation of the goods you have purchased with our assistance, you are liable for the return and / or any other different charges arise and are directly related to this return.
If a customer determines that the delivery is wrong or damaged, the customer must contact our customer service via our website or by phone to receive an exchange within 7 days of receiving the goods. The Customer Service Department will respond to the customer by email and provide specific instructions on how to return the goods. The customer is responsible for the return to our warehouse. The cost will be borne by Xpresscell Telco. The supplier -Xpresscell Telco- has the right to repair and replace the goods.
1. Pack the position (s) securely in the original packaging. Please include all invoices, parts and accessories. All parts must be returned in full and in good condition to ensure financial compensation.
2. Include a copy of the original delivery receipt. Please keep a copy for your records. If you can not send your proof of delivery, please indicate your order number, invoice name and address on the item(s).
3. Please remove any additional labels from the outside of the package before returning your product.
4. Send the return to the address given on the service page. All shipping costs must be paid in advance. We do not accept C.O.D. Deliveries. It is recommended to use DHL, GLS or UPS for your return delivery. Keep the tracking number for your return package to monitor the delivery condition. You can expect an exchange or final refund within 10 days in the same form as that originally used for the purchase.
As soon as your goods leave our house, they fall out of the influence of the company (FOB). If there is a problem with the goods received, something is missing, goods do not arrive or the goods are damaged in transit to you, this is a question that should first be resolved between you and the delivery service. If a shipment is visibly damaged, please refuse to accept it and have it confirmed by the delivery service! We usually send our goods as insured delivery! Goods that are defective or out of order will be covered as a warranty between you and the Xpresscell Telco. You take full responsibility for settling disputes, for any of the above issues with the transport company. Dealer warranties are handled through Xpresscell Telco. Manufacturer's Warranties may vary depending on the selected goods, in which case contact the manufacturer's customer service.
Xpresscell Telco may change any aspect of this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion without notice. Any change to the Terms and Conditions will be effective upon the posting of these changes to the Site. Xpresscell Telco advises you to periodically review the site, even if the review results in no changes. The use of the website and the service constitutes the unrestricted acknowledgment of the modifications and your acceptance of the conditions of these changes. Jurisdiction for legal matters is Bremen. Last update: 22.11.2018